Marikina City, Manila

My account magically disappeared from your DATABASE. What the ***? You better fix this *** problem because I paid your company good money to not deserve this ***.

Attached below is the email address used for registering in Mojang. I also bought an account for Minecraft. You better pull your *** *** because I ain't buying any of your reasons for the loss of my account! You better give me a VERY PROMISING REASON that this is happening.

I bought this account in G2a. *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** dumb *** customer service you have!

Review about: Mojang Minecraft.

Review #820532 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mojang Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mojang?

Comments

Newburgh, Fife, United Kingdom #1261301

I still have my mojang account, but my minecraft account has vanished. WTH Mojang?

Same thing happening right now, unable to log into the account I have used for 5 years.I changed the password but I know both the old and new one, off by heart.

I tried to change password but nothing else is coming into my inbox, as well as me not being able to change the email itself, they were telling me to contact the support centre. Which I did. Seven days ago. An entire week has passed and I have not received word from the company that I have both bought an account from, and paid a LOT of money to go to MINECON.

The account has not been tampered with name-wise (as evident by namemc.com) yet this is absolutely ridiculous.

This is not a mistake that a company this big should be making.EXTREMELY poor customer service and a complete lack of professionalism is not what I expected from these people.

benny

MY account also stopped working, can't get an email reset either. Save your giftcard if you bought it with that.