My account magically disappeared from your DATABASE. What the ***? You better fix this *** problem because I paid your company good money to not deserve this ***.

Attached below is the email address used for registering in Mojang. I also bought an account for Minecraft. You better pull your *** *** because I ain't buying any of your reasons for the loss of my account! You better give me a VERY PROMISING REASON that this is happening.

I bought this account in G2a. *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** dumb *** customer service you have!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Mojang Minecraft
Review category
review #820532

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mojang? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 06 #1140457

Same thing happening right now, unable to log into the account I have used for 5 years. I changed the password but I know both the old and new one, off by heart. I tried to change password but nothing else is coming into my inbox, as well as me not being able to change the email itself, they were telling me to contact the support centre. Which I did. Seven days ago. An entire week has passed and I have not received word from the company that I have both bought an account from, and paid a LOT of money to go to MINECON. The account has not been tampered with name-wise (as evident by yet this is absolutely ridiculous. This is not a mistake that a company this big should be making. EXTREMELY poor customer service and a complete lack of professionalism is not what I expected from these people.

0 0 Reply

Apr 01 #1138020

MY account also stopped working, can't get an email reset either. Save your giftcard if you bought it with that.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.