Ok, so I've been making a walled city in minecraft and while the walls keep out some mobs a few mobs still spawn within them (even though i lit the place to high heaven) so i placed down 7 iron golems and them have so far been of almost no help.before the update you would only need about 2 golems for a huge village.

but now the golems almost downright ignore all the zombies and are very hesitant to attack. I placed a golem into a room with 2 zombies, 2 skeletons, and 2 spiders. this would normally be no challenge, but not only did he only kill the 2 zombies after lots of walking back and forth, but he actually DIED!

The skeletons would keep firing at the golem and he did nothing.

Another thing regarding spawning though, is that some of the larger houses would be practically a mob farm even though i lit every corner.

This person wrote the review because of "just a problem that i think you should fix" at Mojang and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mojang to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was additions that were more hurtful than helpful. Author liked the most new additions that made the game more interesting and fun. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mojang mojang minecraft 1 9 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mojang?

Comments