Ok, so I've been making a walled city in minecraft and while the walls keep out some mobs a few mobs still spawn within them (even though i lit the place to high heaven) so i placed down 7 iron golems and them have so far been of almost no help.before the update you would only need about 2 golems for a huge village.

but now the golems almost downright ignore all the zombies and are very hesitant to attack. I placed a golem into a room with 2 zombies, 2 skeletons, and 2 spiders. this would normally be no challenge, but not only did he only kill the 2 zombies after lots of walking back and forth, but he actually DIED!

The skeletons would keep firing at the golem and he did nothing.

Another thing regarding spawning though, is that some of the larger houses would be practically a mob farm even though i lit every corner.

Review about: Mojang Minecraft 1 9.

I liked: New additions that made the game more interesting and fun.

I didn't like: Additions that were more hurtful than helpful.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss just a problem that i think you should fix / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Mojang?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Owlplayz Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more Bingohall is NOT a scam and here is proof Bingohall "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..." Read more Mojang - Minecraft { Remove Herobrine If You Are Hidding His Server!} Mojang "I am sick and tired of seeing these videos, articles and other things saying that Herobrine a mysterious weird ghost like virus on Minecraft Alfa And all other versions..." Read more Bonanza - No Sales with over 200 items Listed Bonanza "I decided to try Bonanza in May of 2017 because I have been with Ebay nearly 20 years and am sick of their nonsense. Well, all of my Ebay listing..." Read more Closet World - Worst experience EVER!! Closet World "I had my two master closets done last week. First they damaged my walls and decided that I didn't need any molding at ALL in my closets. The damage to..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more Ramada Worldwide - 6 hours of sleep in 2 days Ramada Worldwide "We stayed 2 nights. The first night we were located right around the corner from the pool. 10pm is the pool's closing time but there was still a group of..." Read more