4.5

I had built this huge slide in pocket edition and I was so excited to test it out.I spawned a boat in and it didn't work.

1/2 was that it couldn't fit in the two block wide area and the other half that I didn't like about it was the user interface and controls. Please change the controls to the normal walking controls, when I say that I mean the controls with the four arrows.

Please fix the space issue, please remove the oars, and please make the boat as short as the ones on the PC Edition..Thanks and have a great day.

This reviewer shared experience about "boats" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Mojang and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about mojang minecraft pocket edition at Mojang was minecraft pe boat design and boat control interface Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mojang.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Mojang to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mojang?

Comments