3.4

I've been playing minecraft for years.I especially enjoy how I can build endlessly however I want.

What really *** me off is everytime there is an update, my house burns down. Normally, that wouldn't be a problem, but when I spend weeks building something and I get it just the way I like, I don't want an update to come in and burn the *** thing down. That's 4 times now that updates have caused various buildings of mine to burn down.

And now all I can do is sit here and watch.Thanks guys I rather enjoy watching my stuff burn.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of minecraft. Mojang needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned minecraft in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mojang.

Had an Experience with Mojang?

Comments

its herobrine

Mojang - Iron Golems in 1.9 are useless ( + other complaints) Mojang "Ok, so I've been making a walled city in minecraft and while the walls keep out some mobs a few mobs still spawn within them (even though i lit the..." Read more Igg - Taggers Igg "have been tagged numerous times have sent over 400 emails to igg and 300 screenshots as proof they have done nothing its been going on for over 12 weeks now..." Read more Bingohall - It Is What It Is...Gambling Bingohall "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..." Read more OwlPLAYZ - Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more