WE BUY MINECRAFT, WITH OUR MONEY.YET THE MAPS YOU MAKE SUCH AS THE NEW RELEASE OF THE "FALLOUT" MAP IS NOT FREE.

ARE YOU THAT MONEY HUNGRY MOJANG?! We, the buyers of minecraft, deserve the maps for free. I paid 6.99$ FOR MINECRAFT. THEN YOU SCREW ME OVER WITH THESE PAID MAPS?!

I wish you could be a little more generous. Make maps free. We bought the app, and sometimes, we don't have the money to buy the map. I hope you see this, and I hope you realize that the more money hungry you get, the more buyers you lose.

It's very difficult not noticing the map as every time I open my minecraft a window featuring the map just pops up. Then I think to myself, THAT MAP IS COOL.

then I tap unlock....299P >:c NO.NOT COOL.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mojang?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Dreams Galore 2 Your Door - HORRIBLE PRINCESS..SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BOOK SOME WHERE ELSE Dreams Galore 2 Your Door "Not what I wanted at all, very unorganized is what I can say about the princess. I paid $220.00 for $60.00 worth of work ! Not pleased very disappointed will..." Read more Color By Pascale - No DELIVERY OF PRODUCT Color By Pascale "Ordered from them on 5/31/17 never received my product received order confirmation and delivery tracking information on 6/7/17. But have never received product and tracking information went to track nothing..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Studypool - Refuse to pay their tutors Studypool "Over 6 months ago I was promised that a new tutor bonus of $20 would be rewarded to my account. After at least six tries at getting them to fix..." Read more